Monday, February 21, 2011

I Heart Faces: Cell Phone

A couple weeks back my Jedi had an accident on his skateboard. About 30 minutes later we were at the Urgent Care Center getting stitches in his chin. He was remarkably brave getting the stitches in because, he couldn't wait to show them off to his friends and father. However, a week later, when it came time to get them out, he was terrified.  He asked his sister to hold his hand while the doctor removed the stitches and while I waited on the sidelines, gleaming in the glory of proud parenthood, I snapped this photo on my iphone.

This week over at i Heat Faces the photo challenge is any photo taken with your cell phone. So, now I have the opportunity to show off my cute kids yet again.  In case you were at all concerned, the chinny chin chin has recovered nicely and the skateboard is off limits for now. :)

Love,




8 comments:

  1. Adorable! Love the bond between siblings. One minute they are fighting, the next they are looking out for one another. I'm #137 in the contest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, what a tough little guy! Love the photo. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely! I bet it's special to see your kiddos look out for each other. What a brave boy and sweet sister!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also wanted to say that I love the title picture for you blog. The green is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hearts hearts hearts!!! Sibling love is the BEST!!!

    ReplyDelete