I struggle often with finding my creative juices while taking photos. I love to get cool new angels and poses that don't look posed. I want to have fun and make my clients happy although, there are times when I am just not feeling it.
Sometimes I need a boost and they just don't have the kind I need at Jamba Juice. I recently discovered Pinterest. If you have not been there yet, well go! Find it, love it, make it your own. I just cant get enough! Anyway I saw this cool pin about ways to keep creativity in your photos.
I'm going to try to follow this...
- I already cleaned up my workspace (#2) and now on to my house, which might take a little longer.
- I took a road trip this weekend and definitely documented (#23), more to come on that.
- I practice daily as my models/children can attest to (#29)
- I turned on some crazy Pandora today (#5)
- I did an honest self portrait (#13). That was a big deal for me. I'm not usually in front of the camera, so it was a little awkward, which meant I just didn't look at the camera.
What do you think?
I have to work on #17 but im also going to try to spell it right. :) I won't be doing # 28 because I don't cut and paste and that is what my blog is for anyway.
Well, off to do #6!
Happy Monday! Now, go do something creative.